Request for Donated Items for the Trust Auction
Can YOU Help Us Out?
Make a Difference by Supporting LKS Scholarships and Educational Programming.
Even the smallest contribution can make a big impact!
Each year at our Annual Convention, excitement escalates as sisters strategically bid for coveted donated live and silent auction items.
Donated items like timeshares, T-shirt quilts, Fraternity jewelry and collectible pharmacy memorabilia have earned bids as high as $2,000!
The Fraternity’s investment is zero dollars and 100% of the profits support the LKS Educational Trust.
Donations can be anything that you or a “lamb” you know might want to bid on, such as:
- Gift cards. Think about places where you can buy things online (like the AmazonSmile program benefiting the Trust, Fandango, Ancestry DNA, Zappos) or national chains (such as Target, Carrabbas, Chilis, Panera, etc.).
- Vacation rentals (Anybody have any spare timeshare points they aren’t using?)
- Air miles, Marriott, Hilton or AmEx reward points
- Jewelry, purses, shoes
- Pharmacy mortars, pestles, posters and books
- Crafted items like throw blankets, quilts, sweatshirts and jewelry
Or be creative…
Why not team up with your chapter, school or other pharmacy organizations to put together a themed basket that highlights your region, school or traditions? Don’t want to ship a basket? Just send the donated items and we’ll provide the basket!
If you’ve been a contributor in the past, the Trust thanks you for your loyalty. If you’ve never considered donating before, it couldn’t be easier this year!
Count Me in! How Do I Donate?
1. Please fill out the Educational Trust Auction Item Form by June 30. This will give the Trust Liaison Committee (TLC) time to plan how to organize donated items to maximize competitive bidding and profits. Note: The form asks you to upload a picture of the item.
Note: If you have trouble accessing the form or if you have questions, please email the LKS Headquarters office at LKSHQ@lks.org. Be sure to include “Trust Auction” in the subject line. In the email, include the item description, your name, address, phone number and chapter affiliation. Also, please attach a photo of the item
2. The TLC would like all auction item donations to be brought with you to Convention and dropped off at the registration area.
Thank you in advance for your support of the LKS Educational Trust!