The renewal date for returning students and alumni members is November 1st. In order to receive benefits and to remain in good standing with the Fraternity, please pay your national Fraternity dues by this date. Thank you!
Collegiate Members MUST pay national renewal/dues through your local chapter
Student renewal payments should be made directly to your chapter. The chapter treasurer will forward a payment on behalf of the entire chapter to the LKS Headquarters office. Detailed instructions, along with a chapter roster, will be forwarded to the chapter President and Treasurer. If you have questions, please contact the LKS Headquarters office at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Returning Student Renewal/Dues = $103 ($75 dues + $25 Fraternity Insurance Fee + $3 processing fee)
Alumni Members can pay their dues online through the Member Portal:
- Go to lks.org and click on My Account in the upper-right corner.
- Log in with your email address. (Having problems? Email HQ at email@example.com or call (262)-682-4362. Please DO NOT to create a new account!)
- Under “My Profile”, click “Edit My Information” and make sure your contact information is correct. Save.
- Under “My Membership”, click “Join/Renew Lambda Kappa Sigma Fraternity”.
- Select the appropriate membership fee. What kind of memberships are there? Continue.
- Confirm your chapter affiliation.
- Enter your Campaign for Progress, Educational Trust and Project HOPE contributions, if desired. Continue.
- Enter the payment information required. Continue.
- Review and place your order.
If you need to pay by check, you can send a check for the appropriate amount made payable to Lambda Kappa Sigma (and, if desired, separate donation checks make payable to Campaign for Progress, LKS Education Trust and Project HOPE) to:
Lambda Kappa Sigma
P.O. Box 570
Muskego WI 53150-0570
If you have any difficulties or questions, please contact Erin Rogala at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (262)-682-4362.
Alumni: Pay Dues