LKS Annual Meeting 2019
Release Date – August 1, 2019
DEADLINE for claiming CE credit– September 19, 2019
Coupon Code: See handout at the event.
Instructions for claiming your continuing pharmacy education credit:
- From your computer, go to www.rxugace.com and log in to your account*
- Go to https://www.rxugace.com/programs/details/1163-2019-lks-annual-convention
- Click the green “Register Now” button
- Choose the courses you attended by checking the course box, then check the box to agree to the Cancellation & refund Policy
- Click register for program
- Enter coupon code listed above when prompted. You will see a message that your registration is successful
- You will go back to your account page, click program title, and click claim credits link.
- Enter the Session Code for the course you attended and check “submit”
- Complete the online evaluation and award credit
Your CE information is maintained indefinitely on our secure server and CE credits are uploaded to CPE Monitor within 7 days of the date you claim credit and complete the evaluation. If you wish to have your own hardcopy, you may print a Statement of Credit for each activity OR select Generate PDF CE Transcript at the bottom of your account page to print all activity credits.
Remember DEADLINE for accessing the program and claiming credit is September 19,2019
This program is approved for up to 4 hours of continuing pharmacy education for pharmacists. In order to receive credit, participants must attend the full session, participate in the active learning, and obtain a session code at the conclusion of the activity. No partial credit will be awarded.
*If you have previously received CE credit from our department, you have an account. If not, you must create an account.
Call Elise Martin at 706-542-6232 or email email@example.com with questions or for more information.
Sponsored by: Georgia Department of Public Health, Golin, & The University of Georgia College of Pharmacy, Office of Continuing Professional Development and Outreach
Claiming CE Credit